We are listening. We are learning.
We are a brand that promotes equality and change.
We are a brand that is dedicated to giving back to our community.
We are here because of the support we receive from the community and we are here to give it back.
✊ ✊🏻 ✊🏼 ✊🏽 ✊🏾 ✊🏿 🖤
We've collected a list of resources from the community for supporting the BLACK LIVES MATTER movement for those who want to help and don't know where to start:
REFERENCE FOR ALL:
- https://linktr.ee/gyopo.us (References for Asian Americans)
- FLOYD to 55-156
- JUSTICE to 66-8336
- ENOUGH to 55-165
PETITIONS TO SIGN
- Petition for George Floyd
- Petition for Ahmaud Arbery
- Petition for Breonna Tayler
- #DefundthePolice - Black Lives Matter
- #JusticeforFloyd - Color of Change
DONATE TO FUNDS
- Black Lives Matter
- The Bail Project
- Black Visions Collective
- The Liberty Fund
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
- Black Protest Legal Support UK
- Reclaim the Block
- Campaign Zero
- How to Protest Safely During a Pandemic by VICE
- How to Protest Safely: What to Bring, What to Do, and What to Avoid by Wired
OTHER WAYS TO DONATE
- Sephora Charity Reward to the National Black Justice Coalition
Please check back regularly for updates to the lists.
Please let us know if you have any other information we could add!
WHAT LYC IS DOING
- LYC has allocated funds from our usual #loveyourchange movement to provide support to the #blacklivesmatter movement.
- We have been communicating closely with our community and extending our support.
- We are planning ways to raise donations and awareness in the near future for Black Lives Matter.